- We do not share emails, or any other info you may provide at any time during our
- Emails are used very infrequently for communicating updates and/or with
specific customers for providing support or answers to questions.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized
access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
contact us through our website or write to us at
c/o MUMTI .
Corvallis, Oregon, 97339
- We believe software should not trick you into installing it.
- It should be clear to you when you are installing.
should have the ability to say no.
- An application shouldn’t install itself onto your computer
secretly or by hiding within another program you’re installing or
- MUMTI application will not make money by
showing you advertising of any kind.
- MUMTI will not serve pop-up ads or send your personal data to a
- MUMTI makes it easy for you to figure out how to disable or delete
- MUMTI applications have a quick removal process without messing up your computer.
- Once this application is disabled or deleted, it will not remain active or be
automatically enabled later by itself or another application.
- All of our windows are clearly labelled and easily
- Typically we do not attempt to change your user experiences
(eg. such as setting your home page) and we do you wil be
- MUMTI applications will not collect or transmit your personal information
and share it with
MUMTI applications will not bundle in 3rd party
MUMTI will not install any adware, spyware or just
No pop-up ads allowed
- We do not allow pop-up ads of any kind to appear from within our
To join the fight against deceptive Internet software or for more information, please
visit http://stopbadware.org. StopBadware.org is an
independent “Neighborhood Watch” campaign aimed at fighting malicious software.
StopBadware.org seeks to provide reliable, objective information about downloadable
applications in order to help consumers make better choices about what they download on
to their computers.
Note: If you think you have a deceptive application on your computer, or just want to
check to be certain, there are a number of programs that can help you. Spybot Search and Destroy, LavaSoft’s Ad-aware, and CWShredder are commonly used.
These programs can remove the most common malicious applications, though our users report
that you may need to try more than one and having the latest versions is important.
© MUMTI · 2011